Search This Blog

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Update

It has been a while, I know. I have been getting very lazy about updating on this blog. A lot has happened since I posted last, one of which being my trip to Vietnam. I am so bummed it is over, but have tons of pictures and stories to come. My sister also came to visit recently, which was so amazing. It made me really miss home for the first time. I was so happy to be able to show someone the life I have been living for the past...whoa....8 months (exactly today).

Speaking of my sister, she went home to raise money for the 60 mile Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Walk. This will be her second year doing it, and I know it is really special to her. Anyway, I thought I would share her site with anyone who still actually reads this blog to offer her a little bit of help:

http://www.the3day.org/site/TR/2010/ChicagoEvent2010?px=3142957&pg=personal&fr_id=1463&et=VOUmp92nwW8X-TQlLkdJrg..&s_tafId=237604

60 miles is a really long walk...yikes. Any support is much appreciated!

I will post about Vietnam within the next few days. Tạm biệt!

No comments:

Post a Comment